Stake Your Place in the Wine Industry.
Sonoma Professional Wine MBA
- Is the only of its kind in the U.S.
- Equips students with wine business knowledge and industry-specific tools.
- Weekday evening courses offered.
- Students develop leadership and communication skills to manage ethically and effectively.
- Launches every August.
Study with talented wine business professionals and industry newcomers who bring rich experience and global perspectives to challenges and opportunities faced by wine business leaders in domestic and international markets around the world.
*Our pursuit of academic excellence continues as we adjust to the evolving situation due to COVID-19. Program schedule, activities, locations and delivery modes are subject to change.
Sonoma Professional Wine MBA at a Glance.
Begin your MBA experience with your student cohort in an immersion weekend.
Complete four courses:
- Business Intelligence
- Managerial Finance
- Cost Accounting
- HR Management
Select one course from each theme area:
- Legal and Regulatory
- Global Wine
- Marketing and Sales
- International Strategies
Choose two electives, such as:
- Business Analysis
- Data Analytics
Conclude your studies with a challenging capstone experience & seminar in strategic management.
Program Learning Objectives
- Analyze accounting and financial data
- Evaluate and apply business research data
- Recognize and apply techniques for managing and motivating employees
- Apply leadership theories and practices to promote ethical, sustainable, and innovative approaches to organizational issues
- Relate global issues and perspectives to business situations and issues