Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sonoma State University has transitioned to remote instruction for spring 2020. Employees are working remotely in almost all departments. Email is the best way to communicate with our faculty and staff. Please see the SSU COVID-19 site for more information.
Personalized and experiential learning, expert and accessible faculty, and deep industry connections are among the reasons that our alumni mention when asked why their degree represents the right return on investment for them and their families. We are committed to supporting your life-long career path by challenging you in ways that will strengthen your ability to lead ethically and effectively in today's business environment.
- Sonoma Executive MBA (Starts in October): August 31
- Global Wine Executive MBA (Starts in October): August 31
- Sonoma Wine Executive MBA (Starts in April): February 28
- Sonoma Professional MBA (Starts in August): April 30
- Sonoma Wine MBA (Starts in August): April 30
Early applications receive priority review.