The Wine Business Institute serves as an intellectual and industry center for faculty, students, and the business community. Founded in 1996 as a partnership between the wine industry and the School of Business and Economics at Sonoma State University, the WBI provides cutting-edge research that informs industry best practices and program curriculum. The WBI offers online and in-person wine-focused degrees and industry certifications.
2021 marks the 25th anniversary of the Wine Business Institute at Sonoma State University. We celebrate the institute’s legacy as a pioneer in providing wine business education and research and 25 years of working together with the wine community to advance the industry. Visit https://sbe.sonoma.edu/wbi25 to see how you can celebrate with us.
- May 6, 2021: Online Certificate in Wine Industry Finance & Acctg
- May 26, 2021: New Master Class-Wine Import & Distribution (4-weeks)
- July 21, 2021: 2021 Virtual Wine Business Institute Research Summit: Leadership Through Innovation
- July 22, 2021: New Master Class-Strategic Wine Club Mgmt (4-weeks)
- September 02, 2021: Online Certificate in Wine Business Management
- February 28: Executive Wine MBA Application Deadline
- April 30: Professional Wine MBA Application Deadline
- August 30: Global Executive Wine MBA Application Deadline
Connect with Us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Wine Spectator Learning Center