Build your network. Connect with our network of alumni, faculty, industry professionals, and current students. From the vineyards of Napa and Sonoma to the chateaus of France, and the financial district of San Francisco to the gleaming towers of Shanghai, our network is vast and growing. Come grow your network with us.
Ways to Get Involved
- Hire our students for jobs and internships.
- Sponsor or speak at one of our student group events.
- Contact our Business Administration Department Chair, Dr. Douglas Jordan, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
- Contact our Economics Department Chair, Dr. Michael Visser, to share your idea for a class or lecture topic.
- Become a mentor to a business or economics student.
- Enroll yourself in or send your talent to one of our undergraduate, graduate, or executive programs.
- Join us at an upcoming SBE event.
- Have a conversation with Dean Interim Mike Visser about other partnership ideas.
The Sonoma MBA Alumni Forum is dedicated to building a vibrant and engaged graduate business programs community by providing continuous learning opportunities (i.e., mastering the art of negotiation workshop, etc.), connecting students and alumni, and supporting the delivery of outstanding learning opportunities for MBA and Executive MBA students.
You may also join the Sonoma State University Alumni Association.
Give Back to SBE
Your financial investment with the School of Business and Economics at SSU will be leveraged toward the pursuit of three key results:
- Matching the job needs of our students while ensuring they have the critical business skills to make a difference in their organizations and in their communities
- Producing research that enables businesses to achieve results
- Serving as a catalyst for regional economic prosperity by developing entrepreneurs, launching new businesses and enabling the successes of existing ones