MBA: Wine Business
- Is the only of its kind in the U.S.
- Equips students with wine business knowledge and industry-specific tools.
- Weekday evening courses offered.
- One-year full-time or two-year part-time.
- Campus based learning.
- Students develop leadership and communication skills to manage ethically and effectively.
- Apply by April 30th, launches every August.
Study with talented wine business professionals and industry newcomers who bring rich experience and global perspectives to challenges and opportunities faced by wine business leaders in domestic and international markets around the world.
Program Learning Objectives
1) Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic business decisions
2) Recognize and apply techniques for managing and motivating employees
3) Design purpose-driven business solutions that can contribute towards a more sustainable world
4) Navigate an ever-changing global environment.