The Grape Expectations Research Lab (GERL)
WHO ARE WE?
We are undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in learning and contributing wine industry through research.
Everything from the dirt to the drink!
Examples of current research topics:
- A Potential Demographic Change for the Wine Market: U.S. Hispanic Consumers
- Are Natural Corks Going to Remain the Best Wine Closure Option?
- Can Diversity Backfire? Impact of Diversity on Consumers’ Perception of Brand Equity and Quality of Wine
- The Power of Word-of-Mouth: How Competing Wineries are Referring Visitors to Each Other
- Build a Network
- Learn How to Conduct Research
- Add to your Resume
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Leadership Opportunities
- Connect with the Wine Industry
- Conference & Publication Experience
- Share your passion for Wine
- It’s fun!
READY TO JOIN?
Email faculty mentor Dr. InHaeng Jung: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings: Every Tuesday from 2:00 - 3:00 pm & Wednesday 1:30 – 2:30pm at the Wine Spectator Learning Center