The Wine Business Institute (WBI) in the School of Business and Economics at Sonoma State University (SSU), in partnership with the Demeter Group led by Jeff Menashe, is pleased to present The Business of Wine Video Series, an examination of decision-making and best practices among wine business leaders as they build world-class brands, develop product innovations, and adapt to an evolving global wine industry.
The Business of Wine Video Series was developed and produced as course material in support of academic and professional programs offered at the Wine Business Institute at Sonoma State University.
The thirteen films feature the following global wine business icons:
- Andy Beckstoffer, Beckstoffer Vineyards
- Mike Benziger, Benziger Family Winery
- Mark Couchman, Silverado Investment Management Co.
- Joel Gott, Joel Gott Wines
- Mike Grgich, Grgich Hills Estate
- Bill Phelps, Joseph Phelps Vineyards
- Alex and Jeanette Golitzin, Quilceda Creek
- Ted Baseler, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
- Gary and Chris Figgins, Figgins Family Wine Estates
- William Hatcher, A to Z Wineworks
- Allen Shoup, Long Shadows Vintners
- Charles Smith, Charles Smith Wines
- Joseph Wagner, Copper Cane Wines & Provisions
Forthcoming films featuring global wine business icons:
- Mel Dick of Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits
- Marchese Piero Antinori of Marchesi Antinori S.P.A
- Tony Correia of The Correia Co.
- Wine Country Consultants
- Greg Scott of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Frank Farella of Farella Braun & Martel and Farella Vineyard
- Randy Short of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter, & Hampton LLP