Aidong Hu, Ph.D.
- University of Houston - Ph.D. in Finance
- Northeastern University - M.A. in Economics
- Nankai University - B.A. in Economics
Dr. Aidong Hu worked for Maersk International Shipping Lines and the Tianjin Port Authority's Department of Overseas Economy prior to his career in academia. At Sonoma State University, Dr. Hu teaches managerial finance, financial institutions and markets, financial statement analysis, investments, and computer applications in finance.
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Santos, Michael, Douglas Jordan and Aidong Hu (2014), “Incorporating Multiple-Choice Questions into AACSB Assurance of Learning Process: A Course-Embedded Assessment Application to Introductory Finance Course” Journal of Education for Business, Vol. 89(2):71-76
- Hu, Aidong (2012), “The Connection Between CEO Characteristics and Board Meetings: an Empirical Analysis” Journal of Finance Issues, Vol. 10(2), 1-14.
- Santos, Michael, Vincent Richman and Aidong Hu (2017) “REINSURANCE AND ITS EFFECTS ON SMALL PROPERTY AND CASUALTY FIRM PARTICIPATION IN INSURANCE,” presented at the IABPAD 2017 conference, October 22-24, 2017, Las Vegas NV
- Hu, Aidong (2011), “The Connection Between CEO Characteristics and Board Meetings: An empirical analysis,” presented at the Academy of Finance 2011 Annual Conference, March 23 – 25, 2011, Chicago, IL.