On This Page
Click link to open form. Note: Some forms may direct to an AdobeSign online form rather than PDF.
- Petition to Waive Department Requirements
- This form is for students who need special permission to enroll in a BUS course because they have not met the prerequisites at the time of registration. (Note: for general enrollment issues or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Transfer Course Evaluation Worksheet (Adobe Sign Form)
- This form should be completed by incoming business administration transfer students.
- Change of Concentration (Adobe Sign Form)
- This form is for business administration students who wish to change their concentration, add a second concentration, or drop a second concentration.
- Change of Advisor (Adobe Sign Form)
- This form is for SBE students who wish to change their assigned faculty advisor.
- Business Minor Declaration
- Minor Request to take Upper Division Business
- Special Concentration Study Plan
- This form is for students who wish to add a "Special Concentration". This form must be completed in conjunction with the Special Concentration advisor.
- BUS 290 (Corporate Sponsored Training Contract)
- This form is for students who want to volunteer in a training program where they do not receive compensation.
- BUS 296 (Instructor Initiated Research Project)
- This form should be completed by Faculty who need to enroll student(s) into BUS 296.
- BUS 299 (Work Experience Contract)
- This form is for students who want to enroll in BUS 299. Contact the Internship Director for more information.
- BUS 399 (Advanced Work Experience Contract)
- This form is for students who want to enroll in BUS 399. Students should read catalog description before submitting this form. Contact the Internship Director for more information.
- BUS 499 (Internship Contract)
- This form is for students who wish to enroll in BUS 499. Please note approval of this form is required before work begins. Contact the Internship Director for more information.
- Advisory Transfer List
- Sample four-year program for B.S. in Business Administration
- Sample two-year program for B.S. in Business Administration for *Transfer* Students
- Sample four-year program for B.A. in Economics
- Snapshot of All Business Administration Major Requirements
- Tips for Student Success
The following university forms (and more!) are housed on the Registrar's Forms & Petitions page.
- Academic Requirements Report Update Form (ARR)
- Graduation Application Form
- Graduation Changes Form
- Leave of Absence Form
- Release or Consent Form
- Repeat Course Form
- Withdrawal completely from Sonoma State University
- Petition for GE Course Substitution Form
- Petition to ADD after the deadline
- Petition to Withdraw from a class after the deadline
- GE Patterns
- Request for an Incomplete
Students, take advantage of the many resources here on campus at SSU. Here are some websites that you might find helpful.
- Learning Resource Center(LARC)
- Tutorial Program
- Schultz Library
- SBE Career Center
- SSU Career Center
- Disability Services for Students
- Student Health Center
- Academic Calendars
Econ Peer Tutoring
The Economics department offers support for students via their Economics Peer Tutoring Lab.
View the current tutoring schedule (with Zoom links):