Friday, October 13 is the deadline to submit documents and complete all steps associated with:
- Graduation Application Submission
- Change of Major: Declaring the Business Major
- Change of Major: Declaring the Business Minor
- Change of Concentration and/or Advisor Form
Click the links to view forms and/or important information about each process.
IMPORTANT Registration Information
If you are completing your final lower division Business Major requirements in Fall 2023 or Winter Intersession, you will be eligible to register for the upper-division Business Core classes (BUS 316, 319, 320, 344, 360, 370) for the Spring 2024 semester. Registration appointments will be assigned by Admissions and Records and will be posted on your MySSU Student Center.
- Winter Intersession Online Registration opens: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Registration for Spring (By Appointment): Monday, Nov. 13, 2023 - Friday, Nov. 17, 2023
- Spring Registration Continues: Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023 - Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2024
Graduation Application Submission
Business Administration students planning to graduate in Spring 2024, apply online through the link on your MySSU Student Portal – Academic Requirements Report (ARR).
Business Administration students are encouraged to meet with their Advisor to review their ARR prior to completing the online Graduation Application process and must apply by the Department of Business Administration’s October 13 deadline.
IMPORTANT: Failure to complete the graduation application process by the October 13 deadline will prevent students from registering for BUS 491 (Senior Seminar) during their initial assigned registration appointment.
University Dates and Deadlines
- September 15, 2023: Final filing date for Fall 2023 graduation
- February 1, 2024: Final filing date for Spring and Summer 2024 Graduation