A progressive program designed for emerging leaders.
The Sonoma MBA is designed with a flexible schedule for working professionals. Evening courses nurture students’ potential as they gain practical knowledge and technical skills that can be applied to their business right away. Through a business intelligence data analytics challenge, a capstone project, and courses taught by advanced practitioners, students develop their ability to synthesize and present analysis for managerial decision making. Enrolled students have the option of completing the program on a one-year, full-time, or two-year, part-time basis.
Study with other talented professionals who bring rich experience and global perspectives to challenges and opportunities faced by business leaders in domestic and international markets around the world.
*Our pursuit of academic excellence continues as we adjust to the evolving situation due to COVID-19. Program schedule, activities, locations and delivery modes are subject to change.
Sonoma MBA at a glance. Launches every August.
Program Learning Objectives
- Analyze accounting and financial data
- Evaluate and apply business research data
- Recognize and apply techniques for managing and motivating employees
- Apply leadership theories and practices to promote ethical, sustainable, and innovative approaches to organizational issues
- Relate global issues and perspectives to business situations and issues