John Urbanski, Ph.D.
- University of South Carolina - Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Hofstra University - M.B.A.
- College Misericordia/Misericordia University) - B.A.
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Santos M., Richman, V., & Urbanski, J. (2017). Annual changes in mortality rates and related effects on life insurance company financials. Journal of Applied Financial Research, Volume I, 60-72.
- Santos M., Richman, V., & Urbanski, J. (2017). The effects of negative interest rates on the life insurance financials. International Journal of Business, Accounting, and Finance, 11(1). Received Best Presentation Award at the 2017 International Academic Conference on Business, San Diego, California, Clute Institute, March 12-16, 2017.
- Santos M., Richman, V., & Urbanski, J. (June 2016). A teaching note for risk management and insurance instructors and students: Statutory accounting example for a life insurance firm. Business Education Innovation Journal, 8(1).