Jane Sutanonpaiboon, Ph.D.
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale - Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Indiana State University - M.B.A.
- Kohn Kaen University - Bachelor's in Engineering
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Roldan, M., Sutanonpaiboon, J., and Burkhard, R. (2017) Professional and Personal Social Networking and Enhancement of Social Capital in Young Adults. Journal of International Technology and Information Management, forthcoming.
- Sutanonpaiboon, J. (2014) Critical Success Factors for Idea Creativity in Electronic Brainstorming: An Overview of Research Issues and Findings. Journal of Academy of Business and Economics, 14(3), 119-126.
- Abebe, M., Gangadharan, A., and Sutanonpaiboon, J. (2014). Perceived Social Support and Social Status As Drivers of Entrepreneurial Career Intentions Between Caucasian and Mexican-American Young Adults. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 17, 63-83.