The School of Business and Economics at Sonoma State University is the first in the United States to offer an undergraduate degree (since 1998), an MBA (since 2008), and most recently an Executive MBA (since 2012) focused on the business of wine. Today, our full slate of degree and certificate programs serve the wine industry and those aspiring to be a part of it.
Our alumni and board of directors are industry leaders. Our faculty is globally respected.
Our location, at the intersection of Sonoma County, Napa County, and San Francisco, is second to none.
- January 12: Advanced DTC & Ecommerce for Wine Business
- January 14: The Relevence of Search Marketing Strategy for Wine Business Webinar
- January 21: 3-Tier Data Analytics & Wine Industry Insights Webinar
- May 6, 2021: Online Certificate in Wine Industry Finance & Acctg
- Feb 22, 2021: Certificate in Wine Entrepreneurship
- January 14, 2021: Online Certificate in Wine Business Management
- February 28: Executive Wine MBA Application Deadline
- April 30: Professional Wine MBA Application Deadline
- August 30: Global Executive Wine MBA Application Deadline
Connect with Us: email@example.com | Wine Spectator Learning Center