Online sales and management training for wine and beverage industry professionals.
This 8-week online course* provides sales and management training for suppliers and distributors in the wine and alcohol beverage industry. Through exploration of route-to-market strategies for alcoholic beverages, students gain client-facing sales and territory management skills. Building on this knowledge, students complete weekly series of pre-recorded micro-lectures and submit activities or quizzes with video coaching and feedback from the instructor.
Fall 2020 - Dates coming soon
Weekly Webinars: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Course Fee: $1100
Course Learning Objectives
Upon successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Understand client/buyer decision profiles.
- Identify business opportunities in all sales channels.
- Understand buyer/client marketing and merchandising concepts.
- Tailor product sales concepts for clients/buyers.
- Employ networking strategies to close more sales to buyers/clients.
- Compose and communicate various cost calculations.
- Identify logistical inefficiencies and develop improved solutions.
- Demonstrate effective work project management strategies.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 664-3235.