Stake Your Place in the Wine Industry.
The Sonoma Professional Wine MBA is the only of its kind in the U.S. and equips students with wine business knowledge and industry-specific tools to deliver results in today's competitive global wine market. Weekday evening courses nurture students’ potential as they gain knowledge and experience to construct and present quantitative analysis. Students also develop leadership and communication skills to manage people ethically and effectively in order to accomplish goals and advance initiatives on behalf of any organization.
Study with talented wine business professionals and industry newcomers who bring rich experience and global perspectives to challenges and opportunities faced by wine business leaders in domestic and international markets around the world.
*Our pursuit of academic excellence continues as we adjust to the evolving situation due to COVID-19. Program schedule, activities, locations and delivery modes are subject to change.
Sonoma Professional Wine MBA at a Glance. Launches every August.
Program Learning Objectives
- Analyze accounting and financial data
- Evaluate and apply business research data
- Recognize and apply techniques for managing and motivating employees
- Apply leadership theories and practices to promote ethical, sustainable, and innovative approaches to organizational issues
- Relate global issues and perspectives to business situations and issues