A leadership-focused program for positive professional and community impact.
Spanning 17 months, the cohort-style Executive MBA offers a transformative experience that incorporates integrated leadership development and strategic thinking, equipping students with the skills necessary to analyze business situations, and chart and execute strategic initiatives to lead their organization forward. The program’s foci in strategic decision-making, business intelligence, and communication skills offer students the skillset and confidence to converse and lead on an executive level with all functional areas of a business.
*Our pursuit of academic excellence continues as we adjust to the evolving situation due to COVID-19. Program schedule, activities, locations and delivery modes are subject to change.
Leadership & Experiential Learning
- The first begins with a two-day intensive where students eMBArk on their journey of leadership development. The leadership track includes an additional off-site intensive where students further develop their capacity to work in teams.
- The Innovation, Design and Technology Leadership course offers a 4-day immersive workshop where students learn the art of design and innovation.
- The third experiential learning module is a ten-day international study tour where students are introduced to new cultures, visit international business facilities, and meet with senior management and industry specialists to discuss relevant topics.
Sonoma Executive MBA program at a glance. Launches every spring.
Program Learning Objectives
- Plan and execute business decisions and strategies
- Develop leadership skills in self and others
- Understand ethical issues and problems from a leader’s perspective
- Manage in an ever-changing global environment