Wine industry executive program for accounting professionals, winery owners, and office managers.
This eight-week program teaches participants to use QuickBooks® efficiently and effectively to produce meaningful and accurate reports for wine businesses. Learn the core practices and procedures, and create a customized Quickbooks® program tailored specifically for wine business needs.
Program Schedule: May 8 - July 3, 2019
Students will learn to:
- List winemaking cost pools and organize overhead expenses in functional groups.
- Create a chart of accounts including bulk wine and cases.
- Set up case goods inventory items.
- Lay out the costing book and customize financial reports.
- Understand steps to calculating book-to-tax difference.