Personalized and experiential learning, expert and accessible faculty, and deep industry connections are among the reasons that our alumni mention when asked why their degree represents the right return on investment for them and their families. We are committed to supporting your life-long career path by challenging you in ways that will strengthen your ability to lead ethically and effectively in today's business environment.
Sonoma Executive MBA Program Snapshot:
- 17-month Program
- Alternating Fridays & Saturdays
- International Consulting & Study Tour
- Experiential Leadership Sailing Training
- Classes start in October
- Applications due August 30th
Sonoma MBA for Professionals Program Snapshot:
- Two-Year Part-Time or One-Year Full-Time Program
- Weeknight Classes
- International Consulting & Study Tour (optional)
- Classes start in August
- Applications due April 30th
Information Sessions are an opportunity for incoming students and interested professionals to meet with program administrators, alumni, faculty, and staff for an overview of the program, outline of courses, and to address any questions.
Visit http://sbe.sonoma.edu/mba to learn more.