- Columbia University - Ph.D. in Business Administration, Accounting
- Columbia University - Master of Philosophy in Business Administration, Accounting
- Dalhousie University - M.B.A in Business Administration, Accounting
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - B.S. in Biology
- Certified Management Accountant
Dr. Vincent Richman is a native of Nova Scotia, Canada. He has been with Sonoma State University since 2002. Dr. Richman teaches Principles of Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Governmental Accounting. He has also taught financial and managerial accounting courses at universities throughout Canada, including Dalhousie University, Saint Mary's University, University of Windsor, and Acadia University.
- Santos M., Richman V. and Urbanski J, (2017). Annual Changes in Mortality Rates and Related Effects on Life Insurance Company Financials, Journal of Applied Financial Research, Volume I, 2017, Page 60-72.
- Santos M., Richman V. and Urbanski J, (2017). The Effects of Negative Interest Rates on the Life Insurance Financials, International Journal of Business, Accounting, and Finance, Volume 11, Number 1, Winter 2017. Received Best Presentation Award at the 2017 International Academic Conference on Business, San Diego, California, Clute Institute, March 12-16, 2017.
- Santos M., Richman V. and Baltazar R. (2016) Sensitivity of Life Insurance Company Financials to Changes in Premiums and Interest Rates: A Teaching Note on Policy Reserves, Academy of Educational Leadership Journal.
- Santos M., Richman V. and Urbanski J. (2016). A Teaching Note for Risk Management and Insurance Instructors and Students: Statutory Accounting Example for a Life Insurance Firm, Business Education Innovation Journal, Vol. 8, No. 1, June 2016.
- Santos M. & Richman, V. (2015) A Teaching Note for the Risk Management and Insurance Students and Instructors: SAP Accounting Example for a Property and Casualty Firm, Journal of Finance and Accountancy, http://aabri.com/OC2015Manuscripts/OC15026.pdf